Adobe Acrobat is one of the best DC software out there. It allows users to edit PDFs, add comments, take notes, highlight text, and more. At times, when users try to print a PDF file with Adobe Acrobat, they receive an error message stating “this document could not be printed on Adobe Acrobat.” In order to know how to fix this error, check out the solutions mentioned below.
Choose the Print as Image Option
You can choose the print as image option by pursuing these guidelines provided below:
- Firstly, open the PDF doc.
- Then choose the ‘File and Print’ option.
- You should hit the button of Advanced to view the remaining options.
- Later, choose the option of ‘Print As Image’ on the screen of ‘Advanced Print Setup.’
- Now, select the button of OK.
- Finally, click on the button of Print.
Delete Docs from the Print Queue
You can choose to delete docs from the print queue by pursuing these guidelines provided below:
- Navigate to the Cortana section on your system.
- Then insert ‘printer’ into it and hit the Enter key.
- You should choose the ‘Printers and Scanners’ option to launch the screen.
- After that, choose the printer you are attempting to print the PDF with.
- You have to hit the ‘Open queue’ option.
- Later, select the Printer and then choose ‘Cancel All Documents’ options in case there are docs inside the queue.
- Now, reboot the system.
Disable PDF/A View Mode
You can disable PDF/A view mode by pursuing these guidelines provided below:
- Select the Edit option and then choose Preferences on Acrobat.
- You should pick the Documents option from the screen of Preferences to invoke the Settings.
- Then hit the Never option over the ‘PDF/A View Mode’ pull-down menu.
- Later, hit the OK button.
- Now, open and print the PDF on Acrobat.
Change the PDF to a DOCX Doc
You can change the PDF to DOCX doc by pursuing these guidelines provided below:
- First of all, launch the page of ‘PDF to DOCX’ on the browser.
- You should click on the tab of PDF to DOCX.
- Then hit the button of ‘Upload Files’ to choose a PDF to convert.
- After that, choose the ‘Download All’ option to store the fresh DOCX doc in a folder.
- The doc downloads as a compressed ZIP.
- People should extract it by launching the ZIP inside File Explorer and selecting the ‘Extract all’ option.
- Later, click on the Extract option.
- Now, launch the DOCX doc in the Word processor, then print it.
This is how you can easily troubleshoot the “this document could not be printed” error on Adobe Acrobat.